Current Staff Forms & Information

Current Staff Forms and Information



  • Conference Evaluation Form

    CLICK HERE to view form.

  • Accident Report Form

    If you are hurt, injured, or exposed to blood born pathogens on the job, an Employee Accident Report must be completed and sent to the Benefits Office within 24 hours of the incident. This form should be filled out as completely as possible and signed by the building principal. The completed form should be faxed to Kim Hoffman in the Benefits Office at 444-1043. The Benefits Office must notify our Workman's Compensation carrier within 24 hours following the accident.

    All completed forms must be submitted to:
    Kim Hoffman, Employee Benefits Coordinator
  • Dr. David L. Fields Administrative Service Center
    110 East Williams Street
    Danville, IL 61832
    Phone: (217) 444-1053
    FAX: (217) 444-1043

    Please note: These forms are not to be used for the reporting of student accidents. Student accident reports are not to be sent to the Benefits Office. For accidents involving students or non-staff employees, the Buildings and Grounds procedures are to be followed. Questions relating to a non-staff employee or student accident should be directed to the Building and Grounds Office at 444-1020.

    If medical attention is required, report to the Carle Clinic Occupational Medicine Department on North Vermilion Street or physician of choice. 

  • Extra-Curricular Stipend Request

    CLICK HERE to view instructions for completing the process for an Extra-Curricular Stipend Request.
  • Intra-District Transfer Form
  1. Click on the link to the form: Intra-District Transfer Request
  2. Complete the top portion of the form. Be sure to enter your digital signature in "Signature of Employee."
  3. Print the form using the Print Form button and submit the form to your supervisor.
  4. The completed form should be submitted to the Human Resources office.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.